The Nerd Next Door by Sylvie Stewart
- Name of Character: Ted Jones (aka Hot Nerd)
- Siblings: One brother, but he’s a total mama’s boy
- Education: PhD in Classical Studies (concentrating in mythology)
- Age: 30
- Occupation: Associate Professor of Classical Studies and object of many student crushes (to which he is oblivious)
- Physical appearance: Ted dresses neatly in tweed jackets with elbow patches, button-down shirts, dark jeans, and black-framed glasses—yet he has semi-permanent scruff and a stubborn cowlick that make him look like he’s just rolled out of bed.
- Physical build: Tall with a leanly-muscled runner’s build
- Eyes: brilliant blue
- Hair: dark brown
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: Not his thing, but he has an appreciation for a well-scar or two
- What does/will he like best about the other main character(s): Her wide smile, round ass, and Wonder Woman pajamas bring him to his knees.
- ·What is his greatest fear? That he’ll let ambition win out over his personal integrity
- What is in his car? Twelve comic books, spare running shoes, a travel coffee mug with an NPR logo, an air freshener in the shape of the bat signal, orange-flavored Tic Tacks, and a few dog treats to charm his hot neighbor’s three-legged dog.
- What is his most treasured possession? His copy of Batman #1 from 1940 with a CGC of 9.0. Nobody is allowed to touch it and God forbid someone come near it with a beverage in hand!
- ·What is his sinful little habit? Listening to his hot new neighbor through his bedroom wall and envisioning her going about her everyday activities wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.
- What sort of sex does he have? Ted is a still-waters-run-deep kind of guy when it comes to sex. He looks all conservative on the outside, but he’s a bit of a beast in the sack.