Keeping it Casual, by Emma Tharp
- Name of Character: Reid Livingston
- Siblings: An older sister
- Education: NYU
- Age: 29
- Occupation: Financial consultant
- Physical appearance: Mesmerizing eyes, strong angular jaw,
- Physical build: Tall, lean and muscled
- Eyes: Steel gray
- Hair: Short dark hair
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: No/No/No
- Ways to annoy this person: Nothing annoys me more than when people talk about my past. It’s pretty fucked up and I don’t like to think about it.
- Greatest success: My financial advising firms. I’ve always been good at helping people make money.
- Biggest trauma: Finding my wife dead next to me in our bed one morning. It was the worst moment of my life.
- What sort of sex does he have? Never met a type of sex I didn’t like. But when Mia and I meet up and have angry sex, well that was hot.
- What is in his car? The bare minimum. I’m high aesthetic. All of my spaces are clean with minimal clutter.
- What’s his view of lying? Unforgiveable. I don’t do it and I expect that same in return.