Trophy Doctor by Kim Carmichael
- Name: Kirk Richmond
- Siblings: Jennifer (Deceased)
- Education: MD
- Age: 35
- Occupation: Primary practice medical doctor.
- Physical appearance: Tall, dark hair blue eyes, scruffy, a bit of a mess, but of course gorgeous should be.
- Physical build: Fills out a set of scrubs nicely but not overly muscular.
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Dark
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: None
- Ways to annoy this person: Take an antibiotic when you don’t need one. Above all else remember to listen to his instructions.
- Hopes and dreams: To own a holistic center that focuses on all different types of medicine.
- Biggest trauma: The death of his sister from an antibiotic reaction.
- What does/will he like best about the other main character(s): That she makes him laugh, is quirky and mess that he can rescue.
- What does/will he like least about the other main character(s): That she won’t always listen to him.
- He is the kind of person who: Would rescue a kitten from a tree and miss his own event to help someone in need.
- How does he react to criticism? He broods, walks away and ghosts the person
- What is in his car? An old beat up truck, he’s does not want to be a cookie cutter doctor.
- What’s his view of lying? No, just no.