Wet by Maggie Carpenter
- Name of Character: Duncan Rhys-Davies
- Siblings: Sister
- Education: Higher Education
- Age: 35
- Occupation: Barrister
- Physical appearance: Tall, dark and handsome. (James Bond)
- Physical build: Muscular.
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: None
- What does/will he like best about the other main character(s): Her wit. She’s such a cheeky woman and always has a quick retort.
- What does/will he like least about the other main character(s): Her petulance. She can cross the line from fun to bratty, and she likes to test him just a bit too much.
- What is his obsession? Domination. There is nothing he likes better than having a submissive tied up and at his mercy.
- What sort of sex does he have? Kinky. The kinkier the better. But–he’s a patient man. He has no problem keeping his submissive on the edge. Her plaintive begging is music to his ears.
- What is his most treasured possession? A flogger given to him by his BDSM Mentor. Black, with long thick tendrils that deliver a thudding sting, not a fiery kiss.
- What’s his view of lying? Doesn’t tolerate a lie. As he says, “I’ll know if you’re lying. Do so at your peril.”
- What is his alcoholic drink of choice? Scotch or Champagne, depending the occasion. Scotch when he’s contemplating, champagne when there’s a reason for celebration.