Reckless by Piper Lawson
- Name of Character: Chase Owens
- Siblings: One brother, younger
- Education: College (in progress)
- Age: 21
- Occupation: Student
- Physical appearance: Medium height, fit
- Physical build: Lean, muscled
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Black
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: Tattoos (you’ll have to read to learn what ☺)
- What people like best about him: A lot of people admire me for what I can do. They should—I’m the fastest guy on the track team ever at Fielding. The rest of my life’s a mess, but when you’re winning national championships? Makes it a hell of a lot easier to forget about.
- Ways to annoy this person: Hah. Try to cheer me up. No for real, I dare you.
- Hopes and dreams: Graduate college. It’s not groundbreaking, but I’m the first person in my family to start college not to mention finish it.
- What’s the worst thing he’s ever done to someone and why: I’ve done some pretty bad things. But I don’t talk about them.
- How does he react to criticism? People who criticize me are usually wrong. Besides my uncle Tor, there’s pretty much no one I’ll take shit from.
- When did your character last have sex? Come on, that’s what college is for. Gotta do something when I’m not in class or running.
- What is in his car? A coconut-scented surfboard air freshener as a joke from my roommate, Spence. I’ve never been surfing and I never will.