Rock Me Hard by Casey Hagen
- Name of Character: Aiden Powell
- Siblings: Anthony Powell
- Education: Ph. D.
- Age: 34
- Occupation: Chiropractor
- Physical appearance: Tall, olive skin
- Physical build: Muscular, but not overly so. Fit. Works out.
- Eyes: Warm chocolate brown
- Hair: Dark and wavy
- Tattoos/piercings/scars: None
- Biggest trauma: My mother left when I was ten. No explanation, no contact in the past 24 years.
- What does/will he like best about the other main character(s): Her sense of adventure and the way she uses her desire to explore and experience as a way to take care of herself and her guarded heart. Nikki has taught me so much about how being everything for everyone was actually the worst thing I could have been doing for those I love.
- What is his greatest fear? I’m terrified that I won’t be able to keep it all together. My dad is falling apart, my brother refuses to grow up, and I’m like a pair of size small velour track suit pants squeezed onto a morbidly obese dude and the seams are just stretching and stretching until the only thing holding me together is a prayer.
- What is his sinful little habit? I’m going to have to turn in my man card for admitting this, but watermelon Dum Dums. My dad’s office manager has been sneaking them to me since I was a kid and I blame her for my current addiction.
- Where does he go when he’s angry? I go into the woods with my camera. I look for something that’s stood the test of time, survived the wilds of nature, and has been there long before me and my problems.
- What is in his car? This shouldn’t be embarrassing, but here goes: my baseball bat for the few moments I steel at the batting cages, a gym bag with dirty gym clothes in it, and two Burge King bags with the evidence of my sins crumpled up in a ball at the bottom.
- What’s his view of lying? What the hell is the point? I have no interest in making my life any harder than it already is.