New Interviews Every Week!
Do you have any strange writing habits? Yes, I use the entire wall behind my desk as a vision board…
– Stephanie Morris, author of Tempt Me
Ever tried to work out an issue in your books? Well, duh! Some of my best work has come from encounters with psychopaths/sociopaths and narcissists…
– Calinda B, author of Sugar Baby
Where is the strangest place you’ve slept? On a moving speedboat backfiring right next to my ear.
– Casey Hagen, author of Rock Me Hard
If you didn’t write, what would you do for work? I’d be homeless!
– Colleen Charles, author of Ricochet Heart
Do you believe in “real life” happy endings?: I used to but not anymore. These days, I’m thinking a slow burn is best.
– Rylee Swann, author of Love Avenged
Do you have any strange writing habits?: I write my first draft of every story in the notes on my old iPhone.
– Shannyn Leah, author of Duke
Do you believe in “real life” happy endings?: I believe in “happy for now” endings. Life has a way of changing without warning, and all we can do is try to find our happiness in those moments in between.
– Jeana E. Mann, author of Dirty Work
What book makes you cry?: I hate to sound sappy, but usually, my epilogues make me cry.
– Scarlett Avery, author of Dr. Sinful
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving. I know–people think I’m so weird.
– Alexa Padgett, author of Trail of Secrets
Hardest Scene: The opening. Hopefully, after a few rewrites, I finally have it right now. LOL!
– Tara L. Ames author of Diamonds and Winning Hearts
Biography Title: ‘Parenting On Steroids With a Side of Gin’…
- E.S. Carter, author of l.y.l.t.
Wish on Stars: Yes, they both wish on stars…
- Bella Emy and Alyssa Drake, authors of Virtually Yours
Scruffy or Clean Shaven: In real life, clean-shaven. In book boyfriends, scruffy as hell!
- Sylvie Stewart, author of The Nerd Next Door
Happy Endings: As I’ve been happily married to the ToolMaster for a long time, yes, absolutely. That said, I believe true love must be earned, and not always in romantic ways.
– Jan O’Hara, author of Desperate Times, Desperate Pleasures
Favorite Dessert: Hands down chocolate cake that’s really fudgy. However, I love chocolate covered strawberries because I feel because there is fruit in it that it is healthy-ish.
– Kim Carmichael, author of Trophy Doctor
Favorite Dessert: Anything fed to me by a sexy Dom while I’m naked and blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back.
– Maggie Carpenter, author of Wet
Wild or Tame: I’m the living definition of “still waters runs deep”. When I’m comfortable and with people I trust, there’s pretty much nothing I won’t do.
– Megyn Ward, author of Mr. Wrong