Author of Duke
- When do you get the most writing done?
- During the day when I’m supposed to be working. I run a family business, so it works out perfect. An idea pops in my head and I have the opportunity to jot it down!
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- I love ALL sweets, but as a dessert, I would say cherry cheesecake.
- Do you have any strange writing habits?
- I write my first draft of every story in the notes on my old iPhone.
- Do you believe in “real life” happy endings?
- Absolutely, my parents are the perfect example.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
- I LOVE reviews. Give me good and bad, I love them all. I don’t have to “deal” with bad ones because I don’t get emotional about them. In fact, I often giggle or laugh when I read a bad review. It is what it is, some will like my book and others won’t.
- Have you ever written naked?
- Yes, who hasn’t?
- What can we expect from you next?
- My next Bad Boy Romance and the second series of my Crazy Rich Davenport, Women’s humor fiction series.