Author of Love Avenged
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I used to but not anymore. These days, I’m thinking a slow burn is best. Become friends first and then you never know what might happen from there. For me, the quick wham bam doesn’t lead anywhere good.
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would it be called?
- “Good Decisions, Bad Luck” lol
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Oh, it’s impossible to choose just one. Here are a few of my favorites… vanilla fudge ice-cream (the best is from Friendly’s), brownies with chocolate icing on top, chocolate chip muffins, seven layer cake.
- Do you have any strange writing habits?
- I don’t know how weird you might think this is but I must have complete and total silence to write. No TV or music on in the background. No talking, nothing, nada. Only then can my characters speak to me.
- Have you ever written naked?
- Alright, I’ll admit it! Sorta, kinda, almost. I’ve taken showers and come back to my desk to write still in my towel. The thing tends to slip, ya know? But hey, it just shows my dedication to the story. Gotta get back as quick as possible to write. Can’t waste time on the unimportant… like dressing!
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
- I read every single review I receive. Some might think I’m a glutton for punishment but I have an honest interest in what people think of my books, for better or worse. When they’re -really- bad, I take it with a grain of salt but when they’re constructive I listen and learn. Then there are the ego strokes from the really good ones. Thank goodness I get more of that kind.