Author of Trophy Doctor
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Hands down chocolate cake that’s really fudgy. However, I love chocolate covered strawberries because I feel because there is fruit in it that it is healthy-ish.
- When do you get the most writing done?
- On a weekend with Bravo playing in the background, a scene with a lot of banter, and in a Phantom of the Opera shirt.
- Which part of your story was your favorite? Why?
- For Trophy Doctor, I love the scene where they are searching for the circuit breaker in the heroine’s apartment. Not only does it have a lot of the banter I love to write, but it is sexy!
- If your 8-year old self met you today, what would they say?
- Oh my god, you are radical, you totally like turned out all right!
- What can we expect from you next?
- A really fun book that I think has a lot more depth that I originally planned. I am being coached by Rebecca Hamilton and I’m particularly proud of this one.
- Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
- Honestly, I write what I want to read.