- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would it be called?
- It would be called ‘Parenting On Steroids With a Side of Gin’. I think that’s pretty self-explanatory! LOL
- Is anything in your story based on life experience?
- I think all my works hold a little truth somewhere, but the main truth in this story is the heroine’s name. My reader’s group get to enter to have their name used in some of my books, and Nicola is a real person who has graciously allowed me to use her name. Now, whether real Nicola and story Nicola are similar remains to be seen. Maybe real Nicola is a bad driver, too!
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Christmas. We go nuts here. LOL! We put up no less than a dozen decorated trees, we put up outside lights, and we play Christmas music for like two months.
- Have I ever tried to work out an issue with someone by creating a character and writing about it?
- No, but I’ve killed a few baddies. That’s all I’m saying.
- Do you try to be more original or deliver what readers want?
- I’m not a writer who easily conforms. I write where the story and the characters take me.
- Do you hide secrets in my books only a few people may find?
- Yes. All the time. I call them Easter eggs. Some may seem more obvious, and some are just for me. I do love when a reader finds them, though.
- What can we expect from you next?
- I have a whole host of stories coming up, from more contemporary romance, to some dark and twisted, and a few more M/M romances. Basically, I like to write whatever takes my fancy. I’ve never been able to place myself into a single box and my writing is no different. I like to think of myself as a pick’n’mix, you get a little of something for everyone.