- Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
- I’m all about originality. Many of my books contain characters that are far from perfect. I’ve even written books with disabled characters.
- What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?
- Men have different values than women and are singularly focused. They’re far more difficult to write. As a romance author, you have to walk a fine line between staying true to a male character while in their POV and still giving your female reader the feels they’re looking for while reading.
- If you didn’t write, what would you do for work?
- I’d be homeless 😉.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
- Unfortunately, yes. A pint of Ben & Jerry’s Urban Bourbon and a bottle of tequila works well. It amazes me how mean people are when they can remain anonymous.
- Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?
- Yes, all my books contain a certain phrase somewhere within the prose.