Rock Me Hard
- Where is the strangest place you’ve slept?
- On a moving speedboat backfiring right next to my ear.
- When do you get the most writing done?
- From 2-4 in the afternoon and after 10 at night
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Mint Bon-Bon Cake…because seriously, anything that is real cake but has ice cream as an ingredient wins in my book.
- Is anything in your story based on real life experience?
- Almost every story has a real life nugget! Like when my brother got suction cupped to the bathtub. I put that one in Falling in Fiji.
- Do you consider yourself to be wild or tame?
- *Snort* I’m the woman who at RT in Atlanta would ride the glass elevator in full view of the bar, clinging to the glass like a Garfield window decoration. Safe to say I’m a wild one!
- Be honest. When was the last time you Googled yourself?
- Sounds dirty ☺ Actually, I think it was right after Kindle Worlds shut down. Had to see how that changed the way I showed up since I went from having 25 books published to 4.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
- For the most part, no. My husband scans them and lets me know if there’s anything craft related that I need to know. Sometimes he’ll tell me if one is spectacular. But really, my reviews are none of my business. They’re not for me. They’re for consumers. And let’s be honest…some reviews are shitty. I can respect a review that calls me out on a mistake or typos. But someone who just wants to be mean…I have not time for that nonsense. I have another book to write!