Trail of Secrets
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I believe in a connection at first sight, absolutely. And I think that can turn into love.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Thanksgiving. I know–people think I’m so weird. But I love Thanksgiving. It’s about eating a wonderful meal together with the people who matter. That’s what I want in my life: delicious meals with people I love.
- Do you prefer scruffy or clean shaven?
- Both! Because it depends on the man. Mainly, I prefer sexy.
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Mmm. I adore crème brulee. Scrumptious!
- Do you wish on stars? How abou dandelions?
- Oh, yes. Absolutely. I’m a dreamer. I always have hope tomorrow will be glorious.
- What was your hardest scene to write in the book you wrote for Illicit?
- Well, I’m still writing that book titled Trail of Secrets. The hardest part for me is that I’d planned to co-write this book but my cowriter has had health problems. We’d split the POVs (one of us planned to write the heroine, the other the hero). Now, I have to get into the other character’s head, something I haven’t done before. That’s challenging because I don’t have the backstory or the emotion to bring to this point. No, I won’t say which character–you’ll have to guess!
- What can we expect from you next?
- I have lots of great things going on, which makes me so happy! I’m in the middle of a fun mystery series and in January, I launch my new contemporary romance series located in Austin, TX. I’m really excited for you all to read that one. It’s titled Deep in the Heart.